OnnAcademy Coming Soon!

• 17 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am so excited to announce that we will be launching OnnAcademy to our customers this coming March. This self-serve education tool will be so helpful to your organization in getting even more value out of your investment in Onna. 

While the general launch to customers will happen in March, I’m looking for 3-5 customers who would like to have early access to OnnAcademy and have the ability to share feedback about your experience to shape the final product. If you’re interested, please feel free to send me a private message here in the community. 

In the meantime, I’d love to know: What do you think would make a self-serve education tool extremely helpful to you? Drop your ideas, questions, comments, below! 

2 replies

@Cassie R in prior companies I’ve worked with, platform Admin’s have loved the ability to who from their team attended/completed trainings. Technology is no small investment, and budget owners like to ensure their investments are being taken seriously. Depending on the number of modules, some even requested that trainings be “required” or optional, with reminder emails sent to end users to complete the necessary tasks. 

There are also internal measurements that can play into QBR/IBR feedback measures/metrics against measuring success. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Great idea! Thanks so much for bringing this up.